.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I am alive.........

I know its been a really long time since I posted but this funny thing called "Life" has been happening. I have been working and trying to sleep and just when you think you have a handle on things you go get sick and that sort of sits you on your butt. So yes, I am alive and thanks for the emails checking in with me. *Warm fuzzies to you all* I will not leave it so long between visits from now on. I hope everyone is geared up for the silly season. I actually haven't left ALL of my shopping till the last moment this year so I am quite proud of myself. A few more things to grab this weekend and I am done. So a short, sweet post today, heading off to work now so take care all and see you soon.

No comments: