.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

No Sleep Till Bedtime.......

Howdy all, I know, I am a big fat liar, I said I'd be back soon and I haven't been. Sleep as usual dictates my life. Have I ever mentioned that I work 4 pm till Midnight?
I love the hours, don't get me wrong, I have most of the day to run errands if needed, go to Doctors and banks etc etc and in a perfect world I would do all of these things but I have this little problem. I don't sleep, I nap. I am a happy camper if I can get a full uninterupted 2 hours. Now I'm not saying this happens now and again, this happend every single night. No matter what I try, I will nap and not sleep. So I have "hobbies" that I do in-between my "naps". Scrapbooking is one of them. One other is music, 80's music to be specific. So I started a little blog about it as well.
But don't despair, I have not given away my glue sticks just yet. I have actually been doing a litle more paper scrapping than digital latelty mostly because I spend 8 hours a night on a computer at work and then with the time I was spending digi-scrapping and doing my 80's music revival somethng had to give and I think it was going to be my eyes. So anyway, I am around and breathing if not sleeping.
Take care all

No comments: