.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Making Headway Finally

Well after many many hours ( my husband says days & weeks ) I have finally purchased a couple of kits that I want to use to chronicle our Wedding Day. Along the way I have been slightly sidetracked by thousands ( no joke ) of beautiful kits, quick pages, mini-kits, clusters and the list goes on. I have sampled many freebies to help me settle on my final choices and all I can say, which I know isn't said enough to the hosts of freebies is.
ALL FREEBIE HOSTS. HERES A MASSIVE BIG THANKYOU !!!!!
You gals and guys do wonderful work, a skill I could only dream of, and I see people getting narky if links aren't working of if files are amiss but I tell you what these people are just painly ungrateful !!! I could go on and on about this but I won't, I'll climb off my soapbox 'cause lets face it, I have a wedding album to scrap!!!! Will try to post a few as I go. Oh and as a PS....
Got a great cluster frame earlier from Farmer Lisa's blog, go give her a looksie.
:)

No comments: