.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

OMG.... Talk about choices

Wow wow wow. I have spent a great deal of time searching through so many beautiful and talent-packed Scrap-Kits this past week. To say my head is spinning would be an understatement. I am trying to find that one special kit that "speaks" to me so that I can finally get down to doing our Wedding Album. I found the perfect colour match over at Mary Pop's Blog called "Spring Garden"( have a look here ). Then I found "Sara's Wish" (here) over at Dreamers Magic Designs and my poor head thought okay, this may not be a case of not finding a kit but more a case of finding too many beautiful kits and then having to choose. Over at Digital-Crea.fr Sekada Designs Only increased my confusion. She has many devine kits and my 2 favourites are "Violet Day" & "Memories Are Treasures", check them out too. The next little gem to pop up on my radar was "Wedded Bliss" over on Amanda's blog, Scrap In Style (here). I could go on and on but seriously, I'd just confuse myself even more. So basically I am trying to match the purple in the bridal party's flowers. Here's a piccie of them and of the quirky wedding cake topper my darling husband picked out.

cya soon :)






No comments: