.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I promised my sister.....

I promised my lil sis that I'd post they LO's I have been working on for her to have a looksy so here they are. The first one is of my fav lil gal, my neice, she is such a little cutie. I used elements by Karla Marano and Alpha from Melisa
The Butterfly Brushes Unfortunetly I can't remember where I got them and there was no TOU included so if anyone knows please let me know so I can give proper credit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My next LO comes from a quick shopping trip a girlfriend and I took to Singapore back in 2005. In the middle photo I am having my fortune told by a parrot, freaky I know but what was even freakier was that it told me I was going to have a son very soon. Normally that wouldn't of phased me but I had only found out 3 days before we left for Singapore that I was pregnant. Unfortunetly I never found out the sex of the identical twins I was pregnant with as I lost them fairly early into the pregnancy. Gods will I am sure.
I used Kim B's African Sunsets Kit Template by Princess Pamela The Font is Shanghi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The next LO says it all I think.
I used yet another Kim B Kit Rich Delights The round frames are by Renae. The font is Black Chance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This LO is about how much I love my lil sis.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My New Baby Sister Credits

Template Used: Megan by Kimberly Lund AKA Miss Kim
Kit Used: Good Things7 Freebie ksharonk
Embilishments Used: Jardin Joli Flowers by Patricia Eschenbrenner
http://http://blog.ifrance.com/passiondigiscrap
Font: Lucinda Handwriting
*********************************************************************************
These next 2 LO's are of a little guy who isn't so little or innocent anymore, he has lost his way for now and we can only hope and pray he comes back to us real soon. We all miss and love him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Paper and elements by Lindsay Jane
Templates by Nachtamazone
Font: Comic Sans
********************************************************************************
So I think thats enough for one night, going to get comfy in front of the tv for a while. Toodle Pip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meggsy
Thank you for the lovely comment you left me at my blog, I truly appreciate it.
Your LO's are very beautiful, and it's so nice to see how you are keeping memories this way.
Purrrs to your two cats =^^=
and hugs from me