.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Layout Of One Of My Babies

I stumbled across a LO that I had forgotten I had finished. I really need to have a clean up. It is of my oldest girl, Yes I know that she is a cat but to me she is my big girl Tia and I love her to death. She is almost 9 years old now and as faithful as any cat can be as long as you give it everything..lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kit Used :HeartsNPawprints From Calico Designs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO, Meggsy - your cat is beautiful :)

Thanks for wishing me a great summer holiday, I'm sure we will have a nice time.
A little strange thinking that you are having winter now...lol...but I guess summer in Australia last longer then ours here in Norway ;)

Give your girls some purrs from mine!