.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back Again

Has been a little while since I posted any of my layouts so I thought I'd pop one up.
I was so inspired by the clever elements in Jannidee's You've Got Male kit that this is what I came up with. I am one of those Single women paying off her own home, you know the type. Jaded by males but miss them when the work gets real hard...lol.
So lucky for me I have the best family in the world. A few years back I bought my home and two months later my family gave up their usual Easter plans to come and help me add a patio and garden shed to my new home. It was a great long weekend once we got past the fact that the supplier of the patio had actually sent parts for 3 different patios ( ROLL EYES HERE ). We toiled ahead and got it done and I am so happy with it. I had actaully rented the place for a few years prior and when they owners wanted to sell they gave me first option and I jumped at it. It is 15 mins from my work and has a really good shopping centre close by, it was just meant to be I say. So here's my LO of the workers, my family & I love them to bits.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Credits:
NAME OF KIT, You've Got Male
CREATOR: Jannidee

No comments: