.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another Week Gone

This week sure flew by quickly. It was a good week, I finally got "offically" promoted to a job I have been doing for about 8 years now so yay I guess. I also had a fly-by visit with my Lil Sis and my Mr Fixit Bro-in-Law (love him to death) and my angel of a Neice which inspired todays LO. They came and stayed overnight and the next morning I took them to meet the rest of my immediate family, being My Dad and Step-Mother, My Step-Dad and his Fiance, her daughter and her fiance. ( still with me? )Yes I have a truly modern day family like many others.
They all left on a cruise yesterday for 10 days. I have been on 2 in the last 3 years and nagged my sister that it would be a great holiday for her and hubby and then the rest of the family decided they would tag along. Would love to be a fly on those walls. I would of loved to go but am going to Vanuatu in August for a week and saving like crazy for 8 weeks in Europe next year.
Anyway I love anytime I get to see my neice Tamika and since I had picked up Lindsay Janes lovely kit during the week I felt inspired to use it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Credits : Lindsay Jane Designs Pink Candy Font: Floralies

No comments: