.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Where Did The Week And My Bandwidth Go ???

I have had this week off work and its now 11:30 Friday night and I am wondering what I did with my week off and OMG how is it that I have used all that bandwidth and where did all those srapbooking files come from, surely I didn't do that much downloading, did I? I know I spent time with my family when I picked them up from their cruise. I also spent a day shopping with one of my girlfriends from work and we booked ourselves a week in Vanuatu for August. Apart from that I have done alot of catching up on sleep ( Have I mentioned I am a shiftworker? ) and I also did a few LO's which I will post eventually.
I also know that I have discovered the guardian angel of my sanity when it comes to printing out LO's and that is Renae over at Addicted To Digital. She has templates galore in the most imaginitive designs and the BEST bit is that they are in 11 x 8.5, perfect for printing out. Renae is one very talented lady I must say.
So I will post this and then I am going to spend a bit of time scanning old photo's that have been given to me and gee I don't know, I can feel another LO coming on.
Toodle Pip.xx

No comments: