.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Second Times A Charm

I have been working my way around the whole "blog" thing and I think I have it figured out now (she says with fingers crossed). I have been trying to add in my favourite blogs and links but keep getting sidetracked by all the layouts to checkout and of course the freebies.
Happy National Scrapbook Day to you all also.
So today I thought I'd add the first and as yet only LO I have ever posted in a formal setting. As I am sure time will show, I have a thing for purples and I go crazy everytime I find kits in these colours so you can only imagine the reaction last month when SDK let loose with thier collection of Spring Forward and A Wind Of Spring. I made a very simple little LO called Those Grape Dresses. So here it is.

CREDITS: Kit: A Wind of Spring / SDK Supa Digi Kit (April 2007) by Doreen Stolz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: