.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Inspiration

My sister has only been away 2 days and I miss her already. I hate not being able to pick up the phone and ring her whenever I want. I hope they are all having a fantastic time and that Tamika has found her sea legs because the poor little thing suffers badly from motion sickness. I was thinking about her and remembered a recent photo my sis gave me of her and it was the inspiration behind tonights LO.
I used a sampler kit I picked up created by Tracey Blankenship called Beach House. Its a very simple little LO but I love it, the piccie is so lovely and is Tamika all over.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Credits: Tracey Blankenship for her Beach House Add-on and also Jannisrap for the Sand Background paper

No comments: