.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Love Long Weekends

Its was public holiday here in Sunny Queensland this weekend and I couldn't wait to spend some ( ok lots) of time doing a few layouts. On a recent trip home to my family I spent a few hours going through old photographs with my Dad and I was so happy to see that he had copies of my Debutante Ball photo's. I thought these had been lost to me forever. I also was able to copy many photos of myself and my younger sister that I had not seen for years and that bought back so many happy memories.


So I have been busy creating my layouts and I figured I'd put some of them up today. Three of these I made using kits created by Lindsay Jane ( I so love her designs ) another was made using a kit By Odette and the fifth was made using part of the Little Girls Garden Kit currently being shared by Angel In My Pocket Designs.


The photographs of my sister and I tend to have a bit of a theme. Our mother, like many, loved to dress us girls in matching outfits. A bit of a joke in our family as I am sure is the case with any children who have heard the phrase " Oh don't they look lovely in their matching dresses"


Anyway, onto the LO's.


The first is from just before Christmas 1985. Up until this photo was taken my sister had always had hair down to her waist and on the day we had these done I pulled her out of school and she had it all cut off and styled for the pictures which we did as a suprise gift for our parents. Now you may notice that yes we are in "matching dresses" and for once it was by choice. We were supposed to wear them at our mother's second wedding but she wasn't happy with them and we went with something else so we thought it was the perfect choice for the photos since she had never seen them on both of us at the same time.
The Kit is From Angel In My Pocket Designs and its part of the Little Girls Garden Kit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: