.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Here Goes Nothing

I am going to give this blogging thing a go and see what happens. So hold on this could be a bumpy ride.

I have been totally dumb founded by the amount of talented designers out there who are kind enough to share there wonderful creations for free. I don't have an artistic bone in my body so I praise you all and the fact that you all share the way you blows me away.

So I'd like to use my "blog" to share the layouts that I create with your hard work.

I have to admit to having my favourite designers, as I am sure everyone does, but being an true Aussie I have to say that Lindsay Jane just stuns me. Her designs are just devine and I'm sure I will be posting many layouts using her creations. Like everyone I am a slave to the freebies lists and visit IkeaGoddess and Selena daily. Another part of the world I visit daily sees me opening my translation page so I get the low-down on whats happening in South America. Love all those ladies from Brazil. Anyway enough jabbering on, time to see if I can work out this uploading piccies part.

If it works there will be a layout featuring Lindsay Jane and her Grandma's House Kit. I was looking for colours to compliment these pictures of my Dad and Lindsay of course had the perfect colours. So fingers crossed XX

Credits:Lindsay Jane Designs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: