.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Found The Coolest Template

I found the coolest template over at cafe digi. I was there snapping up another wonderful item created by Debi( Lifes Journey Cafe Book, its just amazing too)and I scrolled back through to the previous page and I am so happy that I did.I don't know how I had missed this template on my previous visits to Debi's blog but I have it now. Template #3 is so simple and yet quirky at the same time, I just love it. As luck would have it I only a few days ago also found Ronna Penner's Express Yourself kit which has great stationery type elements so I teamed them up for my latest LO.
I have recently been doing a heap of 5x7 LO's for a project I am putting together and Debi's template was just a perfect addition.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CREDITS:
Template Used: Template number3
CREATOR: Debi Cafe Digi

Kit/Embilishments Used: Express Yourself
CREATOR:Ronna Penner of Scrapadelic.com

FONT: Cool Dots

1 comment:

Debi said...

Hi Meggsy
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments and I love your LO ...that is so cool...
Have a beautiful day