.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursdays Shopping Bags

Well I have been out and about again today and trekked over to IkeaGoddesses place and she pointed me in the direction of Val Gouveia's blog where I picked up a very colourful kit called Kit Grazi. Its jam packed with elements (50 in all not including papers)Fantastic kit.
Next I strolled off to Kim B's, a well worn path that one, where I snapped up her devine Seeds Of Today template. I love Kim's work no matter what it is she just has the "knack" if you know what I mean.
Then I popped over to PillowGirls for the next installment of her Patterns Of Elegance kit, I just love the combination of colours she has used here. Today she has ribbons and bows.
Then I flew over to Princess Pamela's blog (although I think she should be Queen) and grabbed her Birthday template. She is taking down her current freebies because of space of 4shared which lets face it she can't have much space left with all the goodies she shares with us.
Next I headed for Anita's "Nana's Attic" and she has this gorgeous quick page.


So ladies, thanks heaps for the shopping for today, time to play now. HUGS :)

No comments: