.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wanted To Share My LO

Long time no post but I have been working sleeping working sleeping. Oh and freezing my butt off in between. On the up side though 2 weeks until I go to Vanuatu on holidays.YIPPEE!!
I am in the process of making a Brag Book for my StepDad filled with piccies of myself & my Lil sis and I wanted to share one of the layouts I came up with.
I used KimB's All That Jazz to create it.Well actually I pulled some elements from the All That Jazz QP Kim made also. I was torn because I loved the quick page but I really wanted to use the top hat as a frame so I played Frankenstein. The brag book is all 5x7 and I am loving it and will share some more LO's later.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CREDITS: All Elements by KimB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic idea to make a brag book, and this lo is wonderful - I'm sure your stepdad will be so happy :)