.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My First Shared Template

I'm not ever going to mention what time it is at the moment, but I know I should be sleeping :( I didn't work last night and I had a very early "Nanny Nap" and once I woke up that was it. I am so going to pay for this at work tonight. Oh well as long as I make it to midnight it's okay at least its the weekend once I get home. So to amuse myself since I couldn't get back to sleep I did a LO with a template I made. Yes little old me was stuffing around in psp and made a template inspired by a photo of myself and my two bestest guy friends in the world. We have all been friends since the first year of high school and the photo was taken at Gregs Wedding. So here's the LO and a lil preview of the template I made. Its pretty basic but I am sure could be jazzed up heaps more than I have here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Credits:
Kirsty Wiseman Swerve Overlay
PillowGirls Metallic Gold Tag
Template by me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If your interested you can get my template here. (sorry, its gone)
It is a PaintShopPro file but I will do a PhotoShop one if anyone wants it.
Its my first ever so all comments welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the template, Meggsy - hope to see more :)
Thanks for welcoming me home from my vacation, this is my last day. Well, my kids still have their summerholiday so it's kind of holiday for me as well.
Hugs and purr :)