.

A little bit of cyber-space for me post layouts I create with the wonderful kits made by some very talented designers.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Plain Envious

I have just been on my daily trek around the world via the web looking at all of the lovely creations and free items offered and I did my daily stop at Silvia's blog and she had a listing for Kat_AKA_faith42love displaying a delightful purples kit called Wish Upon A Star. Now everyone knows I am a huge sucker for all things purple so I clicked on over for a closer look and WOW, it is just great. I know I say it a lot but I am so envious of these designers along with being grateful that they share the creations they make. I have been mucking around doing a brag book and I have been doing some templates that I am toying with the idea of sharing, I am just unsure of my skill level but I will keep you posted.

Anyways pop on over to Kats blog, she also has a cute little Summer Stylin kit as well thats pastels with a cool charm like alpha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I went over there to take a look, and found lots of great stuff - thanks for telling!

Hugs - and purrs to your cats =^^=

:)